This site provides an explanation of and resources for those wanting to apply the RE-AIM framework. The RE-AIM framework is designed to enhance the quality, speed, and public health impact of efforts to translate research into practice in five steps:
- Reach your intended target population
- Efficacy or efficacy
- Adoption by target staff, settings, or institutions
- Implementation consistency, costs and adaptations made during delivery
- Maintenance of intervention effects in individuals and settings over time
Within Tools and Resources, you will find the following:
- RE-AIM Planning Tool that has brief questions to determine your confidence in achieving each element of the 5 dimensions.
- Dissemination Planning Tool includes information on how to enhance the translation and dissemination of an intervention based on 5 dimensions of RE-AIM.
- Measures & Checklists to help in planning and evaluation.
- Visual Displays suggestions and articles for creating visual displays of RE-AIM.
- Figures & Tables that illustrate RE-AIM.
- RE-AIM Online Module provides a link to a free web-based training on how to use RE-AIM for behavior and environmental/policy change
- Helpful Links including RE-AIM collaborators, evidence-based review sites, data sources, and reporting guidelines.
Please send comments and suggestions or your own RE-AIM related work for inclusion on the site to Samantha Harden